Fall 2003 1-2 months old
This is the picture we laugh about. I think this is one of the most unflattering baby pictures ever. It is even more funny, because Annie is super photogenic.
Spring 2004 probably about 9 months old Don't you just love her curly dark hair?
fall 2004 1 year old
Fall 2005 2 years old
spring 2006 still 2
fall 2007 3 years old she had long hair so fast. Now you see why I don't want her to cut it?
spring 2007 3 years old
fall 2007 4 years old
spring 2008 4 years old
fall 2008 5 years old kindergarten
spring 2009 5 years old
fall 2009 1st grade 6 years old
spring 2010 6 years old
and current 2nd grade 7 years old
Do you see what I mean about being photogenic?


















3 comments:
I love seeing the progression of her pictures. She has a beautiful smile!
You have such gorgeous kids! It was so fun seeing all of them grow up.
You are such a good mother.
That was so much fun! She is such a little beauty! I think the hair dresser needs an award for all the different styles. Oh, that would be her mom! Give my little Anna a hug from her grams!
Post a Comment