We had an absolute blast at Yellowstone!!! It was a little on the chilly side, but super fun. This picture is just the 10 kids I had in my party bus at that time. There was quite a number of us that went.
We saw tons of buffalos and elk.
Nice dorky picture of Zach.
Hi guys.
Jason was being his shy self
Waiting to get into the party bus.
I am trying to take more pictures of scenery since all I have is kids. This one was taken by my mom out the window of some beautiful waterfalls.
Mia loved looking out the window.
We got really close to some buffalo. It was so cool.
Stinky but pretty
gotta love that bathing suit.
Hi Doug, Ian and J.C.
The kids were way faster than us.
Grandma and Sis didn't do the walk around since sis is about to pop.
she loves to run. go, go, go
more waiting for entrance into the party bus!!!
We went to eat a picnic but it was too far to haul the food and we didn't want to lose our parking spots so I took the food in my bus and others were walking. I ended up with 20 people in my party bus. It is the place to be. I can't tell you how gross my van was when we got home from this trip so it is a good thing I don't like my van. Memories are more important than cleanliness.
nice self portrait.
They found a natural teeter-totter. But it was all fun and games until people got hurt.
Can you find the Uncle in the trees?
The newest addition to our family.
Taking pictures of the newest addition to our family.
Waiting for old faithful. It wasn't very faithful.
Yeah, there it is.
Mia throwing a fit. Hum, that's new.
Annie and Brett
I don't know why I have some many pictures with Zach in silly poses.
A beautful lake.
Aunt Sissy was lecturing about safety.
Cassie
Kylie
Spencer
Annie
Jason
James
Sydney
Look, just don't climb.
AWWWWWWW
Rebecca
My cute little family
Bishop Family
Miyasaki Family
Mills Girls
Cute Wes and Becca carried Mia up the stairs.
Poor JC got sick.
As we were starting our walk around this place, Annie's flip flop broke. Laura carried her around for a while, then Brian took his turn. Finally she was mine to piggy back around.




1 comment:
Yeah...I've been looking for your pictures. I'm glad you took so many since my camera died. (although you could have cut the ones out of me and I would have been happier!) I'm glad your party bus survived! Oh, to be a kid and think that's the cool car, huh? Thanks for putting all the pictures on here. Love it!!
Post a Comment