Friday, April 24, 2009

My Birthday

The day we took those pictures in my last post was my birthday. I am really, really old. It was a nice day. We had 9 am church, which is always a killer to get 6 kids and their hair decent, then we came home to take pictures. I was in watching the kids play webkinz and I crashed for a while. The in-laws came over for dinner. John grilled up some mean chicken and I had a great time shootin the breeze with Faith and Alex. Thomas ended up not wanting to leave, so Gary stayed with him while the kids played. That is just great since I could listen to Gary stories for hours. Anyways, here are some pictures from my yummy Angel Food Cake.



























2 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

Happy happy birthday to YOU!!! That is one great big smoke cloud in that picture...that is so great! And I can laugh about it because I am RIGHT there with you.

No gift is better than the gift of being surrounded by family.

Megan said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Melissa Dear!!!

Wait... If you're really, really old, that means I'm really, really old! Eek! I refuse to accept that! lol