Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Continuation from the blog below---read this one second---yes, I am not the smartest at this blogging stuff and I can't figure out how to rearrange.

Now I have Mr. Clean out of my system, here is another joy of motherhood (okay, a complaint really.) I hate winter with kids. Everything is wet and cold. Here is my closet. Nothing gets hung up. It all gets thrown around. I even have an organizer. All they have to do is put their gloves, hats, and scarves in their little cubby. Oh no, much easier to chuck them on the ground and dig for them when you have to walk to school.


Okay, sorry, enough complaining. On to dreaming. I am so excited for summer. Here is a picture that makes me wish I was there. I am jealous of Thompson cousins in California!!!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Okay, that picture is seriously depressing.