Wednesday, January 28, 2009

quick poll

Could you please comment to this and tell me if I should get rid of the music on my blog. John says that it is obnoxious because it turns on and off and on new songs when you click somewhere different. I think he just doesn't like it because it is all my radio disney favorites. He is not real fond of the Jonas Brothers. Well, at least that is what he says.

What is your opinion? Music or no music?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I used to have music on my blog and so did lots of my friends, but I cannot read when the music is on the blog. I always have to hit mute on my computer. So, no music. :)

Jen said...

I think it is great you put on Music. Tell John to start his own blog and he can make it as lame as he wants to.

Brenda said...

I usually mute the music when I read your blog. I am not sure if you should take it off because others may like it.

JaNan said...

I like the music because it gives insight to the person the blog belongs to. But you can choose to start automaticly or only when someone wants to listen to it.

Anonymous said...

well maybe if you got some quality music instead of this poop. if you need some advice (other than the song that i gave to you on a CD and somehow has ended up on MP3 players and such, which i am not please with :P ) then go ahead and ask me. but not this junk, sorry.